|Niranjan Vijay Kulkarni.
OBJECTIVE : Always to be the best in
whatever I do.
PASSPORT : Yes.
EDUCATION : * Bachelor of Computer
Science (1995 - 1998) -
Passed out BCS from the
University of Pune with
* Masters of Computer Science
(1998-2000) - Perusing MCS
from University of Pune.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
* Working as software engineer in Cybertech Networks Pvt. Ltd., Nasik. from
Jan 2000 and the following is the work submitted successfully. Intranet
setup at Abhivykati Media for Development in Nasik. This includes ten 8
different modules which are now being used.
Server Software : PHP (PHP Hypertext Processor).
Client Software : Java Script.
Back End Database : MySQL.
Operating System : Linux.
Web Server : Apache.
* Developed a project for Building Estimate Automation at consulting
services,Maleria stop, Nasik. The Project involves the Automation for
"The complete building construction estimation process" that helps the
builder to show his client, the total end cost right at the beginning of
Front End : Visual FoxPro 6.0
Back End : FoxPro.
ACADEMIC PROJECTS :
* Developed Medical stores Management System for
Pravin Medicals, Pune.
S/W used : FoxPro 2.6
* Developed Material Management System for
Renuka Press Metal Ind. Pvt Ltd., Nasik.
Front End : Visual Basic 6.0
Back End : Oracle 7.0
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY :
* Programming Languages : PASCAL, C, C++.
* Development Tools : VB 6.0, VC++.
* Scripting Languages : HTML, Java Script.
* Web Technologies : (PHP3) PHP Hypertext
* Operating Systems : DOS, Windows 95/98,
Windows NT, Linux.
* RDBMS : Oracle7.0, MS Access,
FoxPro, and MySQL.
AWARDS RECEIVED :
* Received first price for best chart presentation of "Different
applications of computers in real life" in first year BCS.
* Received award in elocution competition.
* Received Consolation Prize in poem competition.
* Acted through the dramas while in school.
1. Mr. R.M. Choudhary, HOD KTHM College, Nasik.
2. Mr. N.J. Akolkar, (Builder & Architect), Darpan Apts. Near Malaria Stop,
College Rd., Nasik.
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES :
* Making Friends.
* Listening to music.
LANGUAGES KNOWN :
* Marathi (Mother Tongue).
SEMINARS ATTENDED :
* Attended CSI (Computer Society of India) Seminars.