|Kedar A. Tokekar.
Educational Qualification - May 1996,BE (Production) K.J.Somaiya College of
Engineering, Mumbai University of Mumbai,Marks: 61.6 %
March 1992,HSC,V G Vaze College of Science, Mulund, Mumbai.
Maharshtra State Board (Mumbai).
Marks: 77.33 %
March 1990, SSC-Mulund High school, Mulund, Mumbai
Maharshtra State Board (Mumbai).Marks:86.00 %
Training And Project Work -
Training : 6 Months (July '95 to Dec '95)
M/s Crompton Greaves, Kanjurmarg, Mumbai, in
Engineering Dept, Transformer Division.
Project Work : 'Auto Clave Commissioning for Transformer drying'
Work Experience -
Company Name - M/s Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.,Automotive Sector,
Duration - June 1996 to 15/12/99 (3 Years)
Post - Jr. Engineer (Mfg. Quality Assurance)
Areas of operation -
Press Shop (Duration One year)
1. Carrying out in-process and final inspection of
2. Preparing check-sheets and Quality Plans for new
3. Quality System improvement - introduced and
implemented first piece
& last piece inspection system for better die
4. Involved in the project of preparing master parts
under the guidance of Ford Motor Co.
Body Shop (Duration 2 Years)
1. Carrying Quality Audit of body shells.
2. Carrying out fixture inspection as per plan under
3. Solving quality problems using standard problem
like FRACAS, 8D, PDCA.
4. Responsible for maintaining and improving quality
system as per
5. Familiar with the NOVA system of vehicle audit for
6. Presently working as Champion for reducing the
Involved in Quality Planning in the AFL project.
Operating Systems : Windows 95, Windows NT.
Packages : Microsoft office 97.
Languages : JAVA, Java Beans, Java,Script, HTML/DHTML.
E Commerce : Net.com, Firewalls.
Currently undergoing an IBM certified course in E
Commerce at ASSET
E Commerce course contents:
Module 1: Networking Essentials,Core Technologies,
Windows NT installation & TCP/IP.
Module 2: Programming with C, OOPS, Programming With JAVA, JAVA Beans.
Module 3: HTML/DHTML, JAVA Script & Visual
Module 4: firewalls, Net.Com installation & Maintenance.
Hobbies & Interests : Yoga & Meditation .
Extra Curricular Activities - Served the Chinmaya Mission, Mulund as the Secretaryof the Chinmaya Yuva Kendra.