I am looking for a challenging employment opportunity in the areas of Oracle 8, Developer 2000, Java2.0, RMI, Corba, Servlets, JDBC, HTML, C, GIF Construction Set, Paint Shop 5,GIF Animator, Front page 98, Java Script, MS-Access, GUI design, Object Oriented Programming.
Electronics Engineering graduate from Bombay university with 2 years of working experience in Oracle 8 & Developer 2000,C, Visual Basic 6, MS-Access, development of software projects for banking sector & aviation sectors, developing software projects in Java for small establishments using JDBC.
* Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics)
* College: A.C Patil College of Engineering.
* University: Mumbai University
* Branch: Electronics
* Class: First Class
* Year of passing: October, 98.
* Wintech Computers New Delhi 15 October, 1999 To Till Date
* Involved as a Programmer with the software development team in designing of database by using codd's rules and applying the concept of normalization for table designing in OORDBMS packages.
* Development of software packages in Java, HTML, Oracle 8, and Developer 2000.
* Imparting training to the corporate and professional companies in Oracle 8 and developer 2000.
* Maintenance of software and hardware on computer terminals.
* Software Solutions Integrated limited New Delhi August, 98 To September,99
Jr. Software Engineer
* Development of initial stages of software development cycle in Oracle 8 and Developer 2000.
* Imparting training to new appointees and to handle corporate batches in Oracle 8 and Developer 2000.
Computer & Hardware Skills:
* Software Skills
* RDBMS: Oracle 8, MS-Access
* FRONT END TOOLS: Developer 2000, Visual Basic 6
LANGUAGES: C, Fortran, Java 1.2, HTML
* OPERATING SYSTEM: MS-DOS, Windows 95/98, Windows NT
* INTERNET: Configuring TCP/IP & proxy servers.
* Assembly languages: 8085,8086
* Data Communications: ISDN, X.25, Packet & Circuit Switching
Major Projects Undertaken:
Title: Banking Operations
Client: The National Co-op Bank Ltd.
Duration: Three Months
Software Used: Win 95, Oracle 8, Developer 2000
Role in project: Programmer
Description: The package caters to different customer deposit accounts such as savings, current, recurring. It streamlines the process of opening of new customer accounts based on the rules and regulations of R.B.I issued to co-operative banks. It checks the eligibility criteria of customers. It provides customers with daily transaction details from any of the computer terminal of the bank. It also has the provision of printing monthly transaction details of the customers in Reports 3.
Title: Automation of Examination Cell
Client: A.C.Patil College of Engineering.
Duration: One Year (Final Year Project)
Software: Win-95, MS-Access, VB-6
Description: A package, which deals with the overall computerization of college examination cell. The package has different checking modules, which keep track of eligibility of students who wish to appear for various semester examinations of university. The package also has the provisions to print student mark sheets. It accesses to MS Access for all its database requirements.
The project involves a GUI developed in VB wherein user enters the student name and rolls no. to find out any semester detail of student. The GUI facilitates the user in providing retrieval and storage of information to and from database. All reports are generated in VB-5 reports.
Name: AMIT MATHUR
Father's Name: Late Sh. M.B Mathur
Date of Birth: 22 December, 1975
Marital Status: Unmarried
Languages: Hindi & English
References:Available on request
Place: New Delhi Signature