All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 french loaf
- 1 pod garlic - flaked, peeled and ground
- 100 gm Butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 40 cm x 30 cm cooking foil
Serve hot in foil.
- Slice the loaf in 2 cm slices but do not slice through. Leave a 2
cm base undisturbed.
- Mix the butter with garlic paste, salt and pepper.
- Butter the half cut clices on both sides with 80 gm of the butter
- garlic paste.
- Place the loaf on cooking foil and spread the rest of the butter
- Close the foil to cover the loaf completely and bake in a hot over
(200 C, Gas 6) for 10 minutes.
- Open the foil the top and rebake for 5 minutes.