All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 6 eggs hard boiled
- 3 large onions cut into thick pieces lengthwise
- 5 to 6 green chillies, slit lengthwise
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 tbsp sugar
- Slice the eggs into halves lengthwise.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add onions and cook over low heat till the onions are tender. Keep
- Mix the cornflour in a little water till smooth.
- Add cornflour, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt to the onions.
- Add eggs and green chillies. Bring it to a boil and remove from heat.