All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Mushroom-4 (medium size)
- Onion-1 (small cut into thin strips)
- 1 tsp each of mustard seeds & urad dal
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander & curry leaves-1/2 tsp each
- Coconut grated -1/2 cup
- Jerra (cumin seeds) - 2 tsp fried
- Coriander seeds-2 tsp fried
- Cashew nuts-4 (whole)
Serve with steam rice.
- Blend the ingredients for grinding to a fine paste with enough amount
of water. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add urad dal & mustard seeds. When they splutter,
add the onions fry for 1 min.
- Then add the mushrooms which is being cleaned & cut into thin
strips it would be easy to cook. Let it stand for few min stir in between.
- Once when the mushroom is half cooked now add the grinded paste.
- Add salt to taste.
- Simmer the flame let it stand till well done or when it leaves the
oil & the smell of the masala is gone.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.