All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 tbsp oil
- 50 g of chopped onion
- 50 g of chopped garlic
- 1 kg mushrooms
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli paste
- 1/2 kg beaten tomatoes
- 1 tbsp almond and coconut paste
- 1 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp dhaniya powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
Serve it hot.
- Heat oil in Kadai and then add chopped garlic and onion.
- Fry for a while. Then put 1 kg mushrooms in it. Stir it.
- Then put ginger garlic paste and salt in it. It will leave water
- Close the Kadai with vessel and cook for some time.
- Then put red chilli paste and tomatoes. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Now put almond and coconut paste and add rest of the ingredients.
- Then put a little water and cook for a while.
- Garnish with dhaniya leaves, capsicum and grated cheese.