All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Brinjal Prawn Curry
- 1/2 lb Prawn medium side
- 1/4 lb Brinjal cut into 1 by 2 inch slice
- 1/4 lb tomato chopped
- 1/2 tb cumin
- 1/2 tb mustard
- 1/2 tb turmeric
- 1 tb cumin, 2tb mustard, 3 green chilli, coriander leaves, 4 cloves
of garlic and a quarter inch of ginger.Grind all these ingredient into
a paste with 2 tb of water
- Salt to taste
- 5 tb of oil
- 1/2 cup of water
Serve hot with rice.
- First clean the prawn.
- Take 2 tb of oil in a frying pan, and fry the brinjal until golden
brown. Keep the fried brinjal aside.
- Then take 2 tb of oil and fry the prawn in low heat until golden
- Keep the prawn fried aside and take 1 tb of oil and and when oil
start to heat add the 1/2 tb of cumin and 1/2 tb of mustard.
- Then add the chopped tomato and then stare for couple of second and
let it cook for 2 to 5 minute and then add the fried prawn first and
stir well and then add the brinjal and add the paste and turmeric and
salt to taste and let it cook for 5 minute and add 1/2 cup of water.
- And keep your pan in high heat upto boiling point then reduce the
heat and keep it in low to medium heat for 5 minute.