All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Mixed Dal Pakoras
- 1 cup channa dal
- 1/2 cup moong dal
- 1/2 cup masoor dal
- 1/4 cup urad dal
- 1/4 cup tur dal
- Corriender seeds 2tbsp
- Cummin seeds 2tbsp
- 5 to 6 cloves of garlic
- Corriender leaves or fresh spinach chopped 1/2 cup
- 3-4 hot medium sized green chillies
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of baking soda
- Oil for deep frying
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or fresh ground mango chutney.
- Wash dals and soak them separately.
- Make smooth paste of ginger, garlic, green chillies, corriender seeds
and cummin seeds then grind above soaked dals into a coarse paste mix
the smooth paste also add salt and pinch of baking soda to the coarse
- Add chopped spinach or corriender leaves to it.
- Heat oil in pan or kadai.
- Make small balls or drop with small spoon in preheated oil and fry
till light brown .