All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup Besan
- 2 to 3 onions
- 3 green chillies
- Curry leaves
- Red chilli powder
Serve hot with tomato sauce.
- Cut onions into thin long pieces, and green chillies into small thin
- In a bowl, add besan, onions, green chillies and curry leaves. Add
red chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add 2 tsp hot oil to the above mix. Add required amount of water
to mix into a thick batter.
- Drop small amounts of the batter into hot oil carefully. Deep fry
on medium till the pieces turn golden brown in colour.