All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Moong Sprout Dosa
- 1/2 cup rice
- 6 red chillies
- 2 cup moong bean sprouts
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- Curry leaves
- Oil for cooking
Serve hot with freshly made mint chutney.
- Wash and soak rice for half an hour.
- Grind the red chillies, soaked rice & the mung sprouts to a batter
of coarse consistency.
- Add the salt & asafoetida to the batter.
- Finely chop the curry leaves and add to the batter.
- Heat a nonstick dosa pan & spread one & a half tablespoon
of the batter on it to form a medium sized dosa.
- Dribble a little oil along its edges & let it cook for 1/2 minute.
- Flip the dosa and cook on the other side. Both sides should be golden