All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Rice Flour-3cups
- Coconut milk
- Dry Yeast-1tsp
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with a spicy side dish.
- Warm up 2tbs of water, add sugar & mix in the yeast.In a mixing
bowl, mix together the flour & coconut milk & make it into a
- Make sure there are no lumps.
- Gradually add water & make a thin batter
- Add the dissolved yeast, salt & mix thoroghly.
- Allow the batter to ferment for 6-8 hrs.
- When the batter has risen it's ready to use.
- Heat a non stick tawa.
- Pour in 1 ladel of batter, lift the tawa & rotate it slowly once
so that the batter spreads evenly.
- Cover & let cook for 1 min.