All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 cup beaten rice
- 1/2 cup tamarind juice
- Small piece of jaggery
- 1 tsp rasam powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt to Taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp peanuts
- A sprig of curry leaves
- Dry grind the beaten rice coarsely and keep it separately in a bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together tamarind juice, jaggery, turmeric
powder, rasam powder, salt.
- To this mixture, add the coarsely ground beaten rice and mix well.
- Allow this mixture to soak for 1/2 hr to 45 mins.
- Then, take a kadai and heat the oil.
- Add peanuts, curry leaves and mustard seeds to the oil.
- When the mustard seeds pop, remove from the stove and add it to the
beaten rice mixture.
- Finally, dry fry the sesame seeds for 2 mins and dry grind the same
to a fine powder.
- Add this sesame powder to the mixture and mix well.