All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Tender Coconut Delight
- 2 Tender coconuts with thin layers of cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tin fresh milk
- 1-2 tsp gelatine
- In a vessel take the tender coconuts water.
- Add 1 tin of condensed milk.
- Then with the same tin measure 1 tin of fresh milk. Add this milk
to the above. Stir this well.
- In a small cup dissolve gelatine,add this to the coconut water-milk
- Now remove the coconut cream from inside the tender coconuts and
add to the mixture.
- Keep this mixture in the freezer to set.