All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|GRILLED APPLE TOAST
- 4 Bread Slices
- 60 gms. Butter
- 4 round Apple Slices
- 4 tsps. Grated Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Coriander Leaves
- Green Chillies
- 2 tblsps. Milk
- 1 small Onion cut into small pieces
- 1 small Tomato cut into small pieces
For the Mango Chutney
- 1 green mangoes, Jaggery, Salt, Red chillies powder, salt, 1 small
- Slice the mangoes and onions
- Prepare Mango chutney by grinding all the ingredients.
- Put the bread slices in a toaster to make light toasts.
- Remove the central portion of the Apple, also the skin.
- Make 4 round slices of the apple.
- Add to the grated Cheese, Salt, Pepper, Coriander Leaves, Chopped
Green Chillies and 2 tblsps. of Milk to make a paste.
- Then put in Onion and Tomato, chopped fine.
- Apply a little butter on the toasts.
- Then spread mango chutney and put apple slices.
- Apply a dash of cheese paste, and bake lightly in oven to a rosy