All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Chilly Cheese Toast
- 2 medium sized onions
- 1 medium sized capsicum
- 200 gms cheese (grated)
- 3-4 green chillies
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 6 slices of fresh bread
- 50 gms butter
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Chop the onions, capsicum and green chillies finely.
- Saute the onions in the oil till transparent.
- Now, add the salt, green chillies and the capsicum pieces also and
saute till done.
- Do not overcook the capsicum as it's flavour is best when lightly
- Add the cheese to the vegetables and stir continuously till it melts
and forms a paste.
- Divide the above vegetable paste to six equal portions.
- Apply butter on one side of each slice and the vegetable paste on
the other side. Spread the paste evenly on the bread slice.
- Toast on tava or snack toaster (with the buttered side downwards)