All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Margarine/butter/any fat - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Baking powder 3/4 tsp
- Chopped Hot peppers, curry leaves, cilantro, mint, and ginger grated
- (total of 3 tsp)
- Yogurt - 2-3 tsp
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt
- Cut the fat/margarine/butter in the flour with sugar.
- Do not knead. It must be bread crumb consistency.
- Mix the chopped peppers, curry leaves, ginger, cilantro, mint.
- Add yogurt and mix
- Roll the dough 1/8" thickness and cut to desired shapes
- Place on a baking sheet 2" apart
- Bake at 350 degree F for 15 minutes or till done.