All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 Can Tomatoes in Juice
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 4 Tablespoon Vinegar (malt or white)
- 4-5 teaspoon sugar
- 4 Tablespoon Corn flour.
- 1 Cup water.
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets.
- 0.5 cup frozen or fresh sliced beans.
- 0.25 cup corn bean sprouts.
- 0.5 cup chopped cabbage.
- 0.25 cup chopped capsicum.
- 0.5 cup carrots cut into matchstick shapes.
- 2 packets of crisp fried noodles. Available in most chinese food
shops and supermarkets
- 3-4 eggs.
- Oil for stir frying
Serve immediately with chopped green chillies and soya sauce.
- Combine first six ingredients in a blender. Then boil in a saucepan
on low heat stirring continuously till you obtain a medium thick sauce.
- Take a wok and add 1-2 tablespoon of oil. Heat on high flame. Add
all veggies except capsicum and cabbage. Stir fry till somewhat tender.
Do not overcook.. The add cabbage and capsicum. Stir fry for a few more
minutes. Take off from heat. Keep aside.
- Quickly mix the sauce prepared above with veggies prepared .Heat
gently. Do not boil.
- In a non-stick pan fry eggs individually in a little oil and keep
- Put a handful of fried noodles in a plate. Heap a lot of veggie-sauce
mixture over the noodles. Top with a fried egg.