All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 6 Whole English Muffins or 12 halves
- 1-2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella grated cheese
- 2 Tbsps Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Oregano Italian spice leaf
- Cut all the vegetables and onions into smaller cubes about quarter
- Then add mayonnaise, cheese, salt and italian leaf, mash it slightly
with hands. Mix it with a spoon thoroughly.
- Make muffins into half and place the above mixture with your hand
and press slightly to secure it on top of each half muffin.
- Place an aluminium foil on the oven tray to accommodate the above
12 muffins with mixture on it.
- Preheat the oven at 450 deg for about 5-10 minutes.
- Place the muffins carefully on the foil.
- After about 12-15 mins (oven in bake mode 450 deg) when cheese melts
turn the oven knob to broil position so that top part of pizza turns
slightly brownish for about 5-8 mins.
- Now turn off the oven and serve hot with red pepper powder sprinkled