All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 8 pieces of bread slices
- Potato 1
- Tomato 1
- Curry leaves
- Ghee 2 Tbspn
- A little butter
- Juice of one lime
- Cut the bread slices into small squares (4 by 4 should be good) and
- Boil the potato.
- Cut the potato and the tomato into small pieces.
- Heat some ghee in a kadai and add seasoning- mustard seeds, hing
and curry leaves.
- Add potato. Fry it for sometime.
- Add some lemon juice, salt, little pepper and some butter.
- After you fry this for sometime, add the tomato. Fry it again for
- Add the bread slices and mix well.
- Allow it to cook for sometime.
- Garnish it with coriander.