All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 6 Taco Shells
- 1 14Oz can of Refried Beans
- 1 Cup of Hot Salsa or Picante Sauce
- 1 8Oz can of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese
- 1 Tomato, cored and diced
- 1 Small Onion shredded lengthwise
- 1 Cup of Shredded Lettuce
- In a small saucepan, heat the refried beans along with the salsa
or picante sauce until the two are blended nicely and it becomes hot.
- Heat the taco shell upside down in the microwave oven for about 1
minute or according to the directions on the packet.
- Put about two-three tablespoons of refried beans in the shell first.
- Then follow it by shredded lettuce, onions, tomato and cheese. Top
this with sour cream.