All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- tomato puree about 200 grams
- 3 medium sized onions
- 7-8 flakes of garlic
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt , chilli powder to taste
- 1 packet spaghetti noodles
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Chop two of the onions to fine pieces.
- Grind the third onion and garlic to a fine paste.
- Saute the finely chopped onions till light golden brown. Then add
the onion-garlic paste and saute for two minutes.
- Now, add the tomato puree, required quantity of salt and chilli powder
and mix well. Add some water if required, to get the right consistency.
- Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Add the required quantity of salt to the water and bring it to a
- Also, add some oil to the water. This is to prevent the noodles from
- Add the noodles to the boiling water.
- Allow the noodles to boil for around five minutes, till they are
- Strain them after they are properly done.
- Top the noodles with the sauce.