All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Puffs with Potato Stuffing
- 2 Pastry Puff sheets
- 2 medium potatoes
- Garam masala
- Aamachur powder
- Green chilli powder
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Cook the potatoes.
- Peel and cut them in small pieces.
- In the frying pan put the potato pieces in oil.
- Add salt, aamachur powder, garam masala and chilli powder for taste.
- Fry for 5 minutes.
- Take puffs pastry sheets.
- Roll them a little with the rolling pin.
- Cut them in squre pieces (of size approximately 4 X 4 inches)
- Place the stuffing on one half of the sheet.
- Fold the other remaining half of sheet on the stuffing.
- Press the two ends on each other with a small amount of water.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 - 10 minutes or till light
brown & crispy.