All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 3 cups of Nutrela chunks soaked in warm water for 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 2 1/2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup whole kernel corn (boiled)
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 jalanenos
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 10 corn tortillas (6 inch) divided
- 2 cups cottage cheese or paneer grated
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe pitted olives
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Squeeze soya chunks and crush them with jalapenos and cilantro.
- Brown this mixture in oil in a large skillet on medium heat for 5-6
minutes, add salsa or crushed tomatoes, corn and seasonings.
- Layer 1/3 of the soya mixture, 1/2 of the tortillas and 1/2 of the
cottage cheese in inch baking dish.
- Repeat layers, ending with soya mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.