All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 medium potato
- 1 large tomato
- A few curry leaves
- 4 green chilies
- 1 cup water
- 5-6 bread slices
- 11/2 tsp. oil.
- A pinch of turmeric.
- Few coriander leaves for garnish.
Serve hot with chopped coriander on top.
- Take a skillet and heat the oil, then add the cut potato, cut green
chilies and the curry leaves.
- Lower the gas and cover the skillet for a couple of minutes to let
the potatoes cook.
- After the potato is cooked add the pureed tomatoes and fry it for
5 min or till it dries a little bit, then add the water, salt and turmeric
and let it boil.
- When it starts boiling add the whole slices one by one, pushing it
on side so as all slices get soaked nicely.
- Now simmer for 5-7 min.