All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 6 Slices of normal white bread
- 6 Tomatoes finely chopped
- Tomato sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic finely chopped
- Capsicum and Onions cut into long pieces for garnishing
- Grated cheese for garnishing
- Put butter on the bread and keep aside.
- Then take oil in a pan and cook the garlic.
- After this add the tomatoes , tomato sauce, salt and pepper to it.
- Let it become like a puree, then spread it on the buttered slices
- Garnish with capsicums, onions and cheese.
- Cook them in the oven for 10 minutes at 250 centigrates.