All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Chicken - 300 grams, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- Cinnamon- 2" pcs
- Salt - to taste
- Cashew & almond paste - a handful ground smoothly
- Ginger & garlic paste - 2 tspns
- Onion - one chopped
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tspn
- Orange colour - 1 1/2 tsp
- Butter - 3 tspn
- Oil - 2 tspn
- Tomato puree - 2 tomatoes blended smoothly
Serve hot with parathas.
- Fry onions in oil till transparent.
- Add cinnamon and let it fry.
- Then add ginger & garlic paste along with a little water.
- Stir continuously.
- Add turmeric, chilly, coriander powder with salt and mix well.
- Pour in tomato puree, cashew & almond paste - mix well with water.
- When it starts to boil add the chicken which should be mixed with
a little colour.
- Then add sufficient water for the chicken to boil.
- The gravy should get thick or according to your requirement. Before
switching off add butter.