All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 kilo chicken
- 3 tblsp methi dried and crushed
- 5 onion (made into paste)
- 1 1/2 inch ginger and 5 garlic flakes are made into paste.
- Lemon juice (1 full lemon)
- 1tsp each of dhania and jeera powder.
- 1 tsp each turmeric, chilli
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken with curd, turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder,
add the lemon juice and leave for 1/2 hour.
- Boil the chicken for about 10 minutes.
- Pour oil into a kadai, add the bay leaf and fry the onion paste with
about 1tsp of turmeric and chilli powder accordingly to your taste and
add salt to taste.
- After the onion paste is fried add the ginger and garlic paste.
- Fry for some time and add only the chicken leaveing the chicken stark
for later with 1 stem of the curry leaves.
- Keep the gas in medium flame and keep on mixing the chicken with
- Add the chicken stark and keep on stirring.
- When the chicken is almost over, that is, the chicken is dried up
add the, dhania and jeera powder crushed methi and mix for few minutes
and put off.
- Garnish with some chopped coriander leaves.