All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 pound chicken (boneless cut into 1'' cubes)
- 6-7 pods of garlic
- 2 bunches of Coriander leaves
- 6-7 green chillies
- 2 tbsp thick curd
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp of jeera
- 2 cardamom
- 2 cloves
- 1 small cinnamon piece
- 8-10 Cashew pieces
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with roti or rice.
- Clean the chicken pieces, wash thoroughly and drain the water.
- Grind garlic pods, coriander leaves and green chillies to a fine
- To the ground paste add curd and mix well, to make a thick marinade.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade for 30-45 minutes.
- In a pan add butter, when butter is hot add jeera, cardamom, cinnamon,
cloves and the cashew pieces and fry well.
- Add the marinated chicken and fry for sometime.
- Add 1/4th cup of water and salt to taste. Cover pan with lid.
- Cook on slow-medium fire till chicken is well done and the gravy
- Garnish with boiled eggs cut length-wise.