All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 4 cup rice
- 2 lbs chicken or mutton
- 2 chopped onions
- Vegetable oil
- 1tsp pepper
- 3 medium carrots, cut in 3" sticks
- 1/2 cups raisins
- 1/2 tsp cardmom
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 4 cups water
- Fry onion in the oil until brown.
- Add meat and stir well cook for ten minutes.
- Add water, salt and pepper. Cover and cook until meat is tender.
- Bring 6 cups of water to boil. Then put rice in it and cook for 5
- Remove rice from heater.
- Combine the meat sauce, raisins, carrots, cardamom, cumin and rice.
- Put the mixture in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.