All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1kg chicken thighs cut into 4
- 2 small onions finely chopped
- 6 table spns black pepper corns
- 4 pods cardamom
- 2 table spns corriander powder
- 3 table spns refined cooking oil
- 3 table spns coconut oil
- 4 dried chilli
- 6 table spns dessicated coconut
- 1 teaspoon musturd seeds
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
Serve hot with rice.
- Add the pepper corns to the frying pan and quickly roast it. Let
it cool and grind to powder.
- Add the dessicated coconut to the frying pan and quickly roast it
without browning it and set aside.
- Add the refined oil to the pan and add the cardomom pods. Fry until
it gives out an aroma, then add the onions. Fry the onions until it
- Add the chicken pieces and fry until it turns colour. Add the salt,
pepper powder and corriander powder and cook covered under a low fire
for 20 minutes stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- When the chicken is cooked, Mix the dessicated coconut
- Heat another frying pan and fry the musturd seeds curry leaf and
the dry chill is in coconut oil. Add this to the chicken