All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2.5 lbs of chicken - skinless - breast, leg and thigh - about 2-inch
- 2 Tablespoon Chilli Paste
- 3 Tablespoon Tandoori Paste
- 2 Tablespoon Vindaloo Paste
- 2 Tablespoon Curry Paste
- 3 Tablespoon Red Chilli Powder or Pepper
- 4 Tablespoon Plain Yogurt or 1/2 cup Buttermilk.
- Salt to taste
- Prepare the chicken by removing the skin and trimming all of the
- Make long slits in the chicken so that the spice mixture can penetrate
the meat during marinating.
- Put all Pastes, Chilli powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix all of the above to a paste.
- Add yogurt (or buttermilk) and mix all of the ingredients till you
have a smooth paste. Make sure that you do not have any lumps, especially
if you use yogurt.
- Add some water so that all of the chicken will get soaked - do not
add too much water to dilute the paste. The paste should have a thick
- Soak the chicken in the marinade for 6-8 hours (preferably overnight)
in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven to 450F.
- Prepare a pan for the oven by lining with aluminium foil.
- Place chicken pieces on the pan and dribble half of the marinade
on the pieces.
- Put the pan in the oven for 15 minutes - uncovered - middle or top
- Remove the pan and turn over all of the chicken pieces - add remaining
marinade on the pieces
- Put the pan in the oven for another 15-20 minutes - check to see
not to overcook.
- Remove pan and serve while hot.
- Garnish with sliced half-rings of onions, green chilli slices and