All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 6 chicken pieces
- 2 large onions chopped
- 2 teaspoon jeera
- 2 medium green chillie
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasame oil (til oil)
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 table spoon oil
- Salt to taste
- Deskin chicken pieces and keep it aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan fry th onions till brown.
- When done take out some for garnishing and in the rest add chicken
and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook till chicken is done on low flame.
- Put in a serving dish and garnish with fried onions.