All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Chicken - 3 lb Cut into 1-2 inch pieces , (with some small cut bones
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- Red Chilli Powder - 2tsp
- 1 finely chopped green chilli
- 2 dry red chillies
- Salt - 1 tsp or According To Taste
- Haldi or Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
- 2" cube of fresh ginger peeled and Cut in to very small pieces
- Dhaniya Powder - 1tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- 5 tbsp.veg oil
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 onion - cut in form of long pieces
- 1" stick of cinnamon
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cashew Nut pieces
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Clean the chicken pieces, wash thoroughly and drain the water.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the mix (Red Chilli Powder, little
Salt, Haldi, Ginger Garlic Paste) for 1 hour.
- Put Marinated Chicken in steamer & steam for 1/2 hour. Chicken
should be well cooked leaving most of its oil in the steamers water.
- Heat oil in the pan add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies.
- Fry onions till it turn to brown colour.
- Add ginger and garlic paste, Dhaniya Powder , bay leaves, Cashews,
Salt, Chilli Powder, chopped green chillies ,Dry red Chillies, ginger
pieces & fry for few more minutes.
- Add the marinated steamed chicken and fry for sometime. Do not add
- Stir it, cover the pan and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cover of the pan and garnish it with coriander leaves
& lemon juice