All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Chicken with Sour Cream
- Bone less Chicken : 1.25 lbs
- Raja Tandoor Mashala : 3 and 1/2 table spoon
- Onion : 3
- Ginger : 1 and 1/2 inch piece
- Garlic : 8-10 piece
- Green Chilli : 6
- Tomato : 1 small
- Cooking oil : 4/5 spoon
Serve with the Roti or Nan.
- Cut chicken into small pieces ( 1 inch suggested ), wash and rap
it with a piece of paper towel to remove the extra water from the chicken.
- Cut it into small piece of onion, garlic and green chilli.
- Grate the ginger.
- Cut the tomato into 4 pieces
- Place the pan on the gas burner, let it be there for few minutes
then pour oil and let the oil be warm.
- Pour garlic into the oil and stir until golden brown, then mix onion
and green chilli and stir carefully until it becomes golden brown, and
then mix ginger and tomato and stir for few seconds.
- Add chicken into that and stir for few minutes, then add raja tandoor
masala and salt and stir until chicken started releasing little water.
Then cover it for few minutes and then you can add little water (50
ml) if you want to have gravy. But don't mix more water. When the chicken
will be fully cooked then take 4/5 spoon of sour creak into a bowl (
you can take more if you want to make it more sour ) then mix 2 spoon
of water and stir until whole sour cream in the bowl becomes a thick
gravy. Switch off the gas burner and pour the sour cream gravy in to
the cooked chicken and stir it well so that it will mix with the whole