All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 Kg Chicken meat -Cut into bite size pieces
- 1 kg of mixed vegetables (potatoes, carrots, peas, cabbage, beans)
- 5 green chillies, slit length wise
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 2 large onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon each chopped ginger and garlic
- 2 cups coconut milk (thick) OR 1 tin coconut cream
- 8 pieces green cardamom
- 8 pieces whole cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of oil
Serve with Rice.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add green chillies, ginger, garlic and
- Stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir for 5 minutes.
- Now add the potatoes and carrots.
- Stir well and add the coconut cream or coconut milk and 1 cup water.
- Cover and cook till potatoes are nearly cooked (about 30 minutes.)
- Now add the rest of the vegetables and the coriander leaves, salt
- Cook for another 20 minutes so till meat and vegetables are all cooked.
- Add a little more water if the liquid level is low