All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Chicken Long Rice
- 1 Chicken
- 1 Cup Basmati Rice
- 1/2 Ginger
- Salt to Taste.
- Cover the chicken pieces with water in a heating vessel.
- Put it to boil & together add half crushed ginger and some salt.
- In the mean time soak one cup Basmati Rice in water.
- Boil the chicken till the bones fall & the chicken becomes tender.
- After you have removed the bones do not throw the water, put
the chicken back in & this time add the rice.
- Allow it to cook as you would normally cook rice as the chicken is
already well done.