All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Chicken Liver Fry
- 1 lb chicken livers
- 1 medium sized onion chopped
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- Pinch of turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 medium sized tomato
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Oil about 5 tbsp
- Red chili powder
Serve hot with parathas or rotis.
- Clean the chicken livers and pressure cook it along with some salt
& water. Four whistles on high heat should be enough.
- Take the livers out from the cooker but retain the water separately.
- Now in a frying pan heat the oil and fry the onion and garlic paste
till golden brown.
- Then add the ginger paste and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the garam masala powder, chili powder, tomato, cumin powder,
coriander powder, salt and turmeric powder to the onion paste and keep
frying till you get the aroma of the fried spices.
- Now add the cooked livers to the pan and fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.