All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 2 lbs Chicken pieces
- 1 Onion to slice and brown.
- 1 Onion chopped finely.
- 1/2 cup chopped Tomatoes.
- Garlic and Ginger Paste.
- 1Tbsp Khus Khus
- 1Tbsp White sesame seeds
- 4 Tbsp Coconut dessicated
- Turmeric powder
- Chilli powder
- Garam Masala powder
- Salt to taste.
Serve hot with rice or rotis.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in 1Tbsp each of garlic and ginger and
1tsp of Turmeric pwd for 1/2 to 1 hr.
- Dry fry khus khus, sesame seeds and coconut until brown.
- Heat little oil and fry sliced onions until brown.
- Grind the browned onions and Khus Khus mixture and set aside.
- Now in a big vessel, heat oil and add chopped onions and fry a while,
add 1/2 tsp each of ginger and garlic paste and fry
- Now add chili powder and fry.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry until oil separates.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix , add lot of water and allow couple
- Now add the ground coconut paste , add salt and garam masala powder
and cover and cook until done.