All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Chicken 1/2 Kg
- 2 tbsp. Curd
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tsp Chilly powder
- 1 tspTandoori masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 Onions
- 10 Green chillies
- 12 Pods garlic
- 1 sq " Ginger
- 3 Tomatoes
Serve with Onion Raita.
- Marinate the meat in the marinading ingredients and keep aside (pref
in Fridge) for about an Hour to 90 minutes.
- Heat vegetable shortening or oil in a pan (3 tbsp). Add 4 cloves
, 3-4 cinnamon sticks ,2 elaichis , and fry well .Add the ground paste
and fry till oil comes up.Add the marinated chicken and fry . Cover
for some time.
- Then add the rice and fry. Add coriander and mint leaves and cook
in the rice cooker.Add water just enough to submerge the rice and chicken.
- Add water, close the pan and cook on low flame till rice is cooked.