All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Butter Chicken Fry
- Boneless chicken - 2lb
- Garam masala - 3 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste - 2-3 tsp
- Chilli powder - 3 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Vinegar - 3-4 tsp
- Red food colour - 3 tsp
- Pepper powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - according to taste
- Oil - 4 tsp
- Cream or malai - 1/2 - cup
- Cashew nut powder - 1/2 cup
Serve hot garnishing it with cilantro .
- Marinate chicken with the above ingredients except for cream and
cashew powder for atleast a min of 8 hrs or preferably overnight.
- Put the pan on fire, add oil.
- When the oil reaches its smoking point then add the chicken pieces.
- Mix well and cover the pan with a lid.
- When the chicken pieces are cooked then add the cream and cashew
- Fry until the mixture is completely dry.