All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 500 gms boneless chicken
- 200 gms onion
- 10 gms ginger
- 5 big green chillies
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tea spoon Soya sauce
- 2 tea spoon Tomato sauce
- 1 table spoon green chilli sauce
- 1 small capsicum
- Little china salt
- 1 tea spoon vinegar
- Salt for taste
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup corn flour
Serve with mixed fried rice or Noodles.
- Mix the chicken small pieces with salt, china salt, 1 tea spoon vinegar
and 1 tea spoon soya sauce.
- Let it marinate for one hour.
- Then cut the onions into small pieces and pill the ginger and mash
- Cut the capsicum into small pieces and keep it separate.
- Cut the green chillies in its middle and keep it aside.
- Break the egg in a small utensil and mix corn flour to it and add
little water and salt to make the batter.
- Heat the oil in a kadai or frying pan.
- Take out the chicken pieces one by one and deep it inside the
batter and soft fry it in the oil.
- Put the Green chillies in the oil and then add onions and fry for
sometime till the onion becomes soft and not red.
- Then add mashed ginger and fry for sometime till you get the smell
of mixed ginger and onion.
- Then add capsicum to it and fry. Then add chilli sauce and of tomato
sauce to it.
- Mix the fried chicken and mix it thoroughly.
- Add salt for taste and let it come to a boil