All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Chicken 800gms. ( cut into 8 pieces )
- Butter 2 tblspns.
- Onions 2 ( chopped finely )
- Garlic 8-10 flakes ( crushed and chopped )
- Ginger 1" piece ( chopped finely )
- Green chillies 2 (chopped finely )
- Maida 2 tblspn.
- Milk 2 cups
- Chicken stock 1 1/2 cups.
- Pepper 1/2 tspn.
- Salt to taste
- Tomato 1 large ( chopped finely )
- Tomato ketchup 2 tblspns.
- Coriander 1/4 cup
- Pressure cook chicken pieces with 2 cups of water and salt to give
1 whistle. Remove from fire.
- When the pressure drops, check to see if the chicken is absolutely
tender and soft.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the stock and keep aside.
- Reserve the stock and mix with the milk.
- Heat the butter in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, green chillies.
- Cook till onions turn transparent.
- Add maida.
- Cook for 1/2 minute.
- Add the milk and stock mixture to the maida in the pan, stirring
continously for 2 mins. until the sauce thickens.
- Now add chicken,tomatoes,pepper and salt.
- Simmer for a minute. If the sauce gets thick add 1/2 cup of stock.
- Garnish with tomato ketchup and chopped coriander.