All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 chicken, cut into medium /small pieces
- 3 green chillies, chopped
- 1 inch piece ginger, finely chopped
- 5 garlic pods, chopped roughly
- Half tsp turmeric
- 3 tbs soya sauce
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Some chopped cilantro
- Marinate the washed chicken pieces with a mixture of soya sauce,
garlic, ginger, turmeric, green chillies for about ten minutes.
- Take a well seasoned non-stick, pan, pour in 2 tbs of oil, heat,
add mustard seeds, once they sputter, add the chicken with ingredients.
- Keep stirring the chicken, let it brown slowly, the heat must be
very slow, not weak.
- Cover the pan with a lid but stir it every two minutes.
- Add chopped cilantro when cooked.