All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- One full Chicken (cut into pieces)
- 4 Elaichis.
- 4 Tomatoes.
- 5 Green chillies.
- Red chilli powder
- Dhaniya powder
- Garam masala
- Fresh corriander.
- Cheese 50gms.
- Take little oil in a pan and heat and put opened elaichies
- Add chicken when elaichi is light brown.
- Stir the chicken and then add tomatoes, green chillies, red chilli
powder, dhaniya powder, haldi, garam masala, salt and cover it for about
- Then add some water and keep it on the fire for about 15 minutes.
- Add cheese and sprinkle corriander and cover it untill the oil comes
up on the bed of chicken.