All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 chicken deboned,
- 1tb each of ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp haldi
- 1tsp or more red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup curd
- Red colour few drops.
- Curry leaves - few sprigs
- 5-6 green chillies
- 2tb cornflour
- Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken with ginger-garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder,
haldi and cornflour for few hours.
- Heat oil and fry chicken pcs on low flame till cooked and well browned.
- Remove the chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Mix colour with curd.
- Take little oil add curry patta and diced chillies, stir add beaten
curd, cook for few secs, then add chicken and cook till all curd tries
up and chickenis well coated.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and lime.