All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- Chicken 500 gms
- Turmeric Powder 3 tsps
- White Vinegar 4 tbsps
- Ginger 50 gms
- Garlic 8 cloves
- Saunf 1 tsp
- Onion 1 medium
- Soy Sauce 3 tbsps
- Red Chilli Powder 1/2 tsp
- Curry Leaves 2 Strands
- Pepper powder 3 tbsps
Serve the pepper chicken hot .
- Wash chicken pieces with White Vinegar and 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Heat oil in the pan, add in order saunf, ginger, garlic, curry leaves,
onion. Saute them until mild brown.
- Add 2 tsps turmeric powder, chilli powder and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken, soy sauce, remaining vinegar, salt and mix them well.
- Cook the chicken in low heat until it is done. After this add pepper
powder, mix well and leave it for 5 more minutes.