All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Chicken Curry in Coconut Milk
- 500 gms boneless chicken.
- 400 ml coconut milk.
- 20 baby onions.
- 6 green chillies.
- Curry leaves.
- Mustard seeds.
- Salt to taste.
- Coriander leaves
- Cut chicken into small piece.
- In a heavy bottom pan fry chicken till it becomes tender, keep the
- In the remaining oil fry baby onions and green chillies. When onions
and chillies becomes soft, remove from the pan. Then grind it in a mixer.
- In the same pan pour some more oil and put some mustard seeds, when
it starts popping add some curry leaves.
- After that add chicken and rest of the ingredients.
- Mix it well, add coconut milk .Cook on low flame.
- When chicken curry is done garnish with coriander leaves.