All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
|Stir-Fried Green Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breast (boanless,skinless)- cut into small cubes
- 1 Tbsp starch mixed in a little bit of water
- 1 green bell pepper - cut into chunky pieces
- 1 red onion - cut into chunks
- 7-8 mushroom - sliced
- 4 garlick cloves
- 1" ginger
- 4-5 hot green chillies
- Handful of fresh corriander
Serve hot on bed of rice.
- Stir fry chicken (2-3 min.) in little bit of oil. Set aside.
- Stir fry vegies, onion, mushroom and set aside.
- Grind garlic, ginger, chillies and fresh corriender to paste.
- Fry paste in little bit oil. Add chicken and vegitables, onions,
mushroom to it. Stir for a minute.
- Add starch to it. Cook for a minute. Do not over cook. Add salt to