All Recipe Master
Submit a Recipe
- 1 kg chicken, skinned-cut into medium size pieces
- 1/4 kg onion - finely sliced
- 2 big tomatoes -cubed
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 2 cardamoms
- 1 tsp each cumin, jeera
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp coriannder leaves chopped
- 6 shallots (small onions)
- 4 inch ginger
- 6 - 8 pods garlic
- 1 tsp each cummin seed, jeera
- 1 tsp black pepper corns
- 10 dried red chillies
- 1 cup coconut chopped
- Marinate the chicken pieces in ground ingredients for about 20 minutes.
- In a non-stick pan, add 5 tbsp oil and heat it.
- Add cloves, jeera,turmeric powder and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the sliced onions and fry till it becomes pink.
- Add tomatoes and fry till oil separates.
- Now add the marinated chicken and turmeric powder and mix it throughly.
After 10 minutes add enough salt and cover and cook it till done.
- If needed add 1/2 cup water while cooking.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.